Bollywood actors Disha Patani and Tiger Shroff have been in a rumoured relationship since a while now.
The two have been dodging the question about the nature of their relationship for a long time. However, it is difficult for anyone to keep a relationship secret, especially for two renowned actors.
From parties to dinner dates and film screenings to secret vacations, Tiger and Disha have been painting the town red.
Here are a few details about their rumoured romance:
1. Apparently, they would go on dinner dates (friendly ones, they claim) but Tiger used to mostly pay the bill. He then stated that Disha didn't like that and that they would take turns to pay the bill. But most of the time, he would foot the bill.'No one writes about free meals he’s providing': Tiger Shroff's mom Ayesha defends his outing with Disha Patani
2. Tiger's father, veteran actor Jackie Shroff once stated that Tiger and Disha are good friends and nothing else. He further went on to say, that they share a good bond with each other, but they are not dating and someday they might get married.
3. They spend time with each other on important occasions like birthdays. They go for dinner at their favourite restaurant and are always giddy with glee afterward. What could be more romantic than that?Rumoured couple Disha Patani and Tiger Shroff
4. Reportedly, Disha has met and had lunch with Tiger's mother.
5. Disha has established a close bond with Tiger's sister- Krishna Shroff. They both share their love for fitness and enjoy each other's company.
6. Disha is apparently said to be possessive over Tiger. She checks his phone regularly, doesn't allow him to talk to female actresses outside the sets and wishes that he refrains from commenting on other actresses' pictures on Instagram.
7. The duo usually goes out for late night drives. The romance is strong with these lovebirds.Happy Birthday Disha Patani: Hot and sexy pictures of the bikini babe
(To receive our E-paper on whatsapp daily, please click here. We permit sharing of the paper's PDF on WhatsApp and other social media platforms.)