The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) class 10th results 2020 will be declared on 15 July, Wednesday at 10 AM. Union HRD Minister tweeted to inform students about the Class 10th CBSE Board Examinations results.
"My dear Children, Parents, and Teachers, the results of class X CBSE board examinations will be announced tomorrow. I wish all the students best of luck," Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal tweeted.
How to check CBSE Result 2020 through CBSE website:
1) Login to the official website– cbseresults.nic.in or cbse.nic.in
2) Click on the link for result 2020.
3) Enter your roll number and date of birth.
4) Now, check your CBSE Board results for classes 10th.
5) The result will be displayed on the screen.
6) Download the result and take a print out of the same.CBSE to declare Class 10 board examination result tomorrow
( To view our epaper please Tap here . For all the latest News, Mumbai, Entertainment, Cricket, Business and Featured News updates, visit Free Press Journal. Also, follow us on Twitter and Instagram and do like our Facebook page for continuous updates on the go)