Advertisement

Hamas rejects ceasefire claims by Palestinians

10:04 AM Jun 01, 2019 | Free Press Journal Correspondant

London: A Hamas commander has denied suggestions that the Palestinian militants were ready for a truce with Israel to end war.

According to the BBC, the commander said in an audio recording that his soldiers had been eager for death.

Advertisement
Advertisement

The message from Hamas commander came following a massive attack in Gaza whereby a power plant had been left in flames.

Advertisement

Israeli attacks have killed at least 100 Palestinians, said Gaza officials.

Most of the deaths have reportedly been civilian, according to the Gaza health ministry.

The death toll in Israel is 53 since the conflict began on July 8.

( To view our epaper please Tap here . For all the latest News, Mumbai, Entertainment, Cricket, Business and Featured News updates, visit Free Press Journal. Also, follow us on Twitter and Instagram and do like our Facebook page for continuous updates on the go)

(To view our epaper please Read Now. For all the latest News, Mumbai, Entertainment, Cricket, Business and Featured News updates, visit Free Press Journal. Also, follow us on Twitter and Instagram and do like our Facebook page for continuous updates on the go)

Advertisement

Trending :