You searched for "Koppal"
COVID-19 Live Updates:
Karnataka Govt decides to provide eggs to school children
Delhi Air Pollution: All schools to remain close from tomorrow till further orders, says Environment Minister Gopal Rai
Delhi air pollution: Construction and demolition activities suspended until further order, says Environment Minister Gopal Rai
Delhi: Ban on construction, demolition activities to continue amid air pollution, says Environment Minister Gopal Rai
FPJ Exclusive: Is AAP eyeing to have strong foothold in Chhattisgarh? here's what leader Gopal Rai has to say
When Ram Gopal Varma and Riteish Deshmukh got panned for 'terror tour' after 26/11 attack
Delhi: Only CNG, e-vehicles allowed on city roads from November 27, says Environment Minister Gopal Rai
FPJ-ED| Delhi schools, colleges, educational institutes to re-open from November 29, says Environment Minister Gopal Rai
Setback for BJP in Himachal, Kripal Singh Parmar quits as Sirmaur district in-charge and state executive committee member
Himachal Pradesh: Kripal Singh Parmar quits as state BJP vice president, says 'was being neglected'
Karnataka: State witnesses 84% upsurge in dengue cases, health department on alert
'Delhi's contribution to air pollution is 31 percent, remaining 69 percent is from outside': Delhi Environment Minister Gopal Rai
'Historic Day': Netizens on elevation of senior advocate Saurabh Kirpal as judge of Delhi High Court
Delhi environment minister Gopal Rai attacks Centre over pollution crisis, says 'why are we not being called to discuss issue'
Delhi air pollution: Educational institutes to remain closed, 100% WFH for govt employees till Nov 21, says Gopal Rai
WFH policy, ban on industries among measures suggested by Delhi govt to tackle pollution, says Gopal Rai
Who is Saurabh Kirpal? All you need to know about India's first openly gay judge
Delhi Environment Minister Gopal Rai to hold meeting with DMRC, DTC officials amid rising air pollution concerns
Delhi govt will launch 'Empty Open Burning Campaign' from November 11 to December 11, says Gopal Rai